Sunday, March 6, 2011

Crop layouts & cards

I'm having a blast at our crop!  Come on over to Scrap Shotz and check out the prizes and challenges.  There are lots of things to keep your scrapping mojo going!

Here's a card for my "the accountant" challenge:



And this one is for Laurel's "Back to the Future" challenge (scrap an old photo of yourself):



At every online crop, Sandy (the owner of Scrap Shotz), makes a charitable donation to a worthy cause.  And we play a layout/card tag to go with it.  This time around, for every card or layout in the tag, Sandy will donate $5 to Habitat for Humanity.  Here's my card:



My other challenge posted last night was to do with the movie "Titanic".  My challenge was to scrap LARGE!  Here's my two pager (large photo, large title):





And lastly, I was able to get one more challenge completed yesterday.  This layout of for Virginia's "The Littlest Mermaid" challenge (water photos):



I'm back at it today so check in again tomorrow.  There will be more posted!



1 comment:

  1. Awesome layouts Stephanie! I will certainly try to join your next crop. It looked like lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete