Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thursday, March 18, 2010

You are going to see a bunch of old papers being used in forthcoming layouts! That's because a friend of mine, Kelly, and I have a "Trash your Stash" challenge going on. The whole idea behind this is that we need to do less shopping and more scrapbooking. SO..... the deal is that we will each do 100 layouts (yes that is one hundred) before we buy ANYTHING new. And yes, I've already caved in and bought two sheets of an adorable paper printed with little piggies! So far I'm at 33 layouts!

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea! I'm assuming you can get more adhesive though??? Picturing you at layout 77 using flour & water paste otherwise! *giggle*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Sarah! Adhesive is okay! flour water...you're too funny!

    ReplyDelete